pixdez-logo

Privacy Policy

PixDez Privacy Policy and Tearms

Update: 5/17/2024

pixdez-logo

Information We Collect

Personal Information: When you engage with our website or services, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide.

Usage Data: Additionally, we gather non-personal information about your interactions with our website or services, including your IP address, browser type, device information, and browsing patterns.

How We Use Your Information

We utilize the information we collect to maintain, enhance, and improve our website and services. Your personal information may be used to communicate with you, address your inquiries, and offer customer support. Usage data helps us analyze trends, evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing endeavors, and tailor your experience on our website.

Disclosure of Your Information

We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website or delivering our services. Your information might be disclosed in response to lawful requests from government authorities, courts, or law enforcement agencies. Additionally, we may share your information if we deem it necessary to safeguard our rights, property, or safety, or those of others.

Data Security

To safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures. While we strive to protect your data, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and absolute security cannot be guaranteed.

Payment Process

Prior to commencing any project, a 70% payment is required. Upon project completion, the remaining 30% is due. In the event of order cancellation, a refund of 50% of the advance payment will be issued, provided a valid reason is provided for the cancellation.

Your Rights

You retain the right to access, update, or delete your personal information at any time. Additionally, you may request that we restrict or object to the processing of your information. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your information or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us using the information provided below.

Changes to This Privacy Policy

This Privacy Policy may be periodically updated to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. Notification of any material changes will be provided by posting the updated Privacy Policy on our website.